MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Whattttupp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whattttupp

Post by CheezeCake96 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Hey everybody, the name is Jacob. My IGN is CheezeCake96 and well, i play MS... a lot... Yay... Razz Anyways, im idk, a known person on youtube, i get decent views on PServer vids, so yea. I'll actually be making one to advertise soon, and i'll be making an MMV of Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO so yea. I do have a video up already, it mentions the server.

Anyways, im 14 i've owned a server b4 (InfernalMS) and GMed on several also. And im usually a random guy, not the most talkative but i am, and i already love the community you guys got here. Also, ik BlackJesus/Gye IRL so yea. I play football for my HS and im a LineBacker and Offensive Gaurd ^.^ Both way starter. Hum... I'm decent at making websites, not the best, but not the worst, i usually get really good and positive feedback whenever i do.
Other Games i play are: Minecraft, Black Ops (Xbox360) not too often tho, Madden NFL 11 (Xbox360), Global MapleStory Scania: 8x I/L Mage, Broa(main) 6x BaM, and Windia: 6x Spearman.

I also made a guild Razz So, if you want to be in a new guild called Legends, then just msg me sometime while im on, ill be on a bit.

Youtube Channel is called: HiddenKiller79
CheezeCake96

View user profile http://Youtube.com/HiddenKiller79

Back to top Go down

Re: Whattttupp

Post by Maiya on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:24 am

Welcome Jacob (:
Nice intro, and I hope you enjoy yourself here
Maiya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whattttupp