MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Insanity's Gm Apply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Insanity's Gm Apply

Post by jj50090 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Name: Kal Kobasiuk

Ign: Insanity

Timezone: (GMT-08:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Reborns: 0

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? Ive Just Joined But I applyed Cuase i am pro staff

What do you like about MoonlightStory/ What stands out about the server? I love v83 i looked around i like starting guilde

Why are you applying here? Cuase i am a pro gm and i can really help server

Are you currently and GM on any other server? No But i had server and i shutdown cuase i got new router

Have you applied to any other server in the past 4 weeks? No Was On Vacation

What are your 'Pros' and 'Cons' ? Pros

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? i can gain people prevent hackers and make videos

What do you think the realy meaning of a GM is and do you have any experience? Its a important role of a staff you have to be active on fourms and game and help people and catch hackers

Would you abuse your powers as a GM? I would never abuse my commands for any reason

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I would give him 3 warnings to give the player the item back and if he did not i would ban him and help the player gain it back

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? AutoBan I would ban right away no hacking on this server

How would you explain yourself and your personality? Im nice i dont get mad easy unless someone is hacking

Anything additional you would like to add? I am active and i will help the server

jj50090

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Insanity's Gm Apply

Post by jj50090 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:58 am

FUCK

jj50090

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Insanity's Gm Apply

Post by BlackJesus on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:02 am

I beleive you quit.. o.o