MoonlightStory
Welcome to MoonlightStory's Forum!

MoonlightStory is a v83 MapleStory Private server! It is a very fun and awesome server with tons of features!

Be sure to register and play MoonlightStory! If not, you will regret!

What are you waiitng for? Do it now!

Tech9's GM app (PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tech9's GM app (PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME)

Post by Tech9 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Timezone: Lol idk (Pathetic i know i know) I think GMT somthing 8 somthing somthing..

Reborns:1

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? About like 10 hours!

What do you like about MoonlightStory/ What stands out about the server? First sever where the owners a girl, Very unique. And its a very chill sever!

Why are you applying here? Because Sammy said its the only way i could be a GM(:

Are you currently and GM on any other server? I have been a GM on alot of diffrent severs, not currently. (Might be soon)

Have you applied to any other server in the past 4 weeks? For a GM no. To play, yes.

What are your 'Pros' and 'Cons' ? No cons, just pros, Im on alot, normally dont AFK that long, Really helpful a lot of experience.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I can contribute a lot of new ideas, I can be very helpful with almost any task. And i wont let a hacker/flamer/spammer continue what he/she is doing, no matter who it is.

What do you think the realy meaning of a GM is and do you have any experience? The meaning of a GM is to give your team, and put aside your wants in the game to provide the fun and enjoyment for all other players. Yeah, ive been a Co-Owner, Admin, And GM. Some of the severs: Unholy,Tranquillty, SexyMS,SexMS,RydahMS,FarmerMS,SoulMS.

Would you abuse your powers as a GM? I would find no need to, i would take the power that was a gift and abuse it. And i did mistakenley, tell me and i will stop.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I will tell that person to return the item. And then Jail them for a certain amount of time with consultence from other GM's. If they refuse to give the item back. I will Ask permmision to Ban The player. And hopefully have the item Restored to the Previous owner.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I will D.c. And report to a GM if a Temp. Ban or a Perma Ban should be placed on said player.

How would you explain yourself and your personality? Im a really chill person, cool to talk with, Like hanging out meeting new peoples. Just an all round person.

Anything additional you would like to add? If i get the GM job i can most likely get you a really good coder, and some new players. lol!

Tech9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tech9's GM app (PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME)

Post by BlackJesus on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:02 am

Goodluck. Havent seen you online before though.
BlackJesus

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/griddick

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top